PESQUISAR ESTE BLOG

terça-feira, 15 de novembro de 2022

Questão de Inglês - ENEM 2022 - As my official bio reads, I was made in Cuba, assembled is Spain, and imported to the United States

ENEM 2022 - As my official bio reads, I was made in Cuba, assembled is Spain, and imported to the United States – meaning my mother, seven months pregnant, and the rest of my family arrived as exiles from Cuba to Madrid, where I was born. Less than two months later, we emigrated once more and settled in New York City, then eventually in Miami, where I was raised and educated. Although technically we lived in the United States, the Cuban community was culturally insular in Miami during the 1970s, bonded together by the trauma of exile. What’s more, it seemed that practically everyone was Cuban: my teachers, my classmates, the mechanic, the bus driver. I didn’t grow up feeling different or treated as a minority. The few kids who got picked on in my grade school were the ones with freckles and funny last names like Dawson and O’Neil. 
BLANCO, R. Disponível em: http://edition.cnn.com. Acesso em: 9 dez. 2017 (adaptado). 

Ao relatar suas vivências, o autor destaca o(a) 
a) qualidadade da educação formal em Miami. 
b) prestígio da cultura cubana nos Estados Unidos. 
c) oportunidade de qualificação profissional em Miami. 
d) cenário da integração de cubanos nos Estados Unidos. 
e) fortalecimento do elo familiar em comunidades estadunidenses.

RESPOSTA:
Letra D.

Os cubanos imigrantes nos Estados Unidos viviam, na verdade, entre outros cubanos, como se pode perceber no seguinte trecho: “Although technically we lived in the United States, the Cuban community was insular in Miami during the 1970s...”

LEIA TAMBÉM:

ENEM 2022: Questões Resolvidas de InglêsQuestão 01 - Questão 02 - Questão 03 - Questão 04 - Questão 05 -   (Caderno Amarelo)

ENEM 2022: Questões Resolvidas de EspanholQuestão 01 - Questão 02 - Questão 03 - Questão 04 - Questão 05 -   (Caderno Amarelo)

Nenhum comentário: