1. Which is the largest ethnic group in South Africa?
2. Cape Town and Pretoria are two capital cities of South Africa, which city is the third?
3. Which of the following is home to the Zulu people of Africa?
C) Northern Cape
4. South Africa borders all of the following countries except which one?
5. South Africa is known for being particularly productive in which two commodities?
A) Oil & natural gas
B) Gold & diamonds
C) Rice & copper
D) Pine logs & plutonium
6. Which African country is entirely surrounded by South Africa?
D) Central African Republic
1 - C
2 - B
3 - B
4 - D
5 - B
6 - A