PESQUISAR ESTE BLOG

quarta-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2023

iGEO Alumni - Murad Qarayev

Murad Qarayev
Team: Azerbaijan Participating 
Year(s): 2022 
Current position/affiliation: 11th grade student 
Email address: murena091@gmail.com

The Meaning of Geography to Me
Geography is a life science that I want to use to protect the future.


Impact of iGeo Preparation on my Life 
The positive effects were great. I had the chance to acquire new knowledge of geography and improve my English level. Also, this will help as a great experience in future work with geography. 

Ideas for Promoting Geography 
I would like to see more events like the International Geography Olympiad and include students from a younger age group. I would also like to have the same in my country. In the future, I would like to publish a common geography book that everyone can understand, so that everyone can understand the world.

Suggestions for the iGeo 
First of all, thanks for the organization. Among my suggestions for IGeO, the first thing is that I would like this Olympiad to include more people. In addition, I would like to give an incentive certificate to the participants who did not get a medal but had high results. This is also in other international Olympiads. Thanks again for everything. 

20 July, 2022
Source: International Geography Olympiad.

Nenhum comentário: